- Algebra 1
- Chapter 1 - Tools of Algebra
- Chapter 2 - Solving Equations
- Chapter 3 - Solving Inequalities
- Chapter 4 - Solving and Applying Proportions
G.SRT.2 - Given two figures, use the definition of similarity in terms of similarity transformations to decide if they are similar; explain using similarity transformations the meaning of similarity for triangles as the equality of all corresponding pairs of angles and the proportionality of all corresponding pairs of sides.
F.LE.1c - Recognize situations in which a quantity grows or decays by a constant percent rate unit interval relative to another.
S.CP.1 - Describe events as subsets of a sample space (the set of outcomes) using characteristics (or categories) of the outcomes, or as unions, intersections, or complements of other events ("or", "and", "not").
- Chapter 5: Graphs and Functions
- Chapter 6: Linear Equations and Their Graphs