Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Objective: Getting to know each other.
WHY? - If students don't know me, they aren't going to feel comfortable in my classroom. If students don't feel comfortable in my classroom, they aren't going to succeed. If my students don't succeed, I failed.
1. Students will be informed that they need to find the seats they would like to sit in for the seating chart. We will also discuss the seating possibilities for a normal day.
2. I will collect any paperwork students have which needs to go to the office.
3. We will talk about the basic format of the class, lesson plans on Moodle, etc.
4. Students will go to Kahoot.it using their netbooks (hopefully) or cell phones and participate in a quiz to learn more about me.
5. Students will have the opportunity to ask any other questions they have.
HOMEWORK: Get your parent/guardian's e-mail address and have it for me in class Friday. Get all of your school paperwork (especially your network usage form) completed and returned to the office tomorrow morning.