Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Objective: Students will review the lesson two vocabulary exercises and discuss what they added to their plot mountains.
Standard: L.9.3, RI.9.1, RL.9.5
NOTE: Review the updated SBG information on Classroom.
1. Students will review the lesson two vocabulary exercises.
2. When finished, students should record their progress for exercise four on the learning target chart for RI.9.1.
3. Students will be put into groups of four to discuss what they added to their plot mountains. As students talk, they should make adjustments to their plot mountains as they deem necessary.
4. If there is time remaining, we will discuss any questions students had about the story.
5. Students should complete an exit ticket before leaving today. For the teacher question, tell me what part of the plot you have the most trouble identifying and which part of the plot is easiest for you to identify (please label them).
HOMEWORK: Prepare for the lesson two vocabulary assessment (including lessons one and two) on block day. Complete your second blog post by the end of the day this Friday, September 22.