Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Objective: Students will review the lesson three vocabulary exercises and review the types of indirect characterization.
Standard: L.9.3, RI.9.1, RL.9.5, RL.9.3
1. Students will review the lesson three vocabulary exercises.
2. When finished, students should record their progress for exercise four on the learning target chart for RI.9.1.
3. We will talk about what students identified as the climax of "The Cask of Amontillado" on yesterday's exit ticket.
4. If there is time remaining, students can continue working on their characterization sheets for their assigned characters or their third blog post.
5. Students should complete an exit ticket before leaving today. For the teacher question, tell me what the initial conflict was in "The Cask of Amontillado."
HOMEWORK: Prepare for the lesson three vocabulary assessment on block day. Complete the Characterization in "The Cask of Amontillado" sheet for block day. Complete your third blog post by the end of the day this Friday, October 6.