Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Objective: Students will review the lesson four vocabulary exercises and continue reading "The Gift of the Magi" and "The Necklace."
Standard: L.9.3, RI.9.1, RL.9.2
1. We will go over the assessment from last Friday and add the scores to our learning target sheets.
2. Students will review the lesson four vocabulary exercises.
3. When finished, students should record their progress for exercise four on the learning target chart for RI.9.1.
4. Students will have the remainder of the period to work on reading "The Gift of the Magi" and "The Necklace."
5. While reading, REMEMBER TO BE LOOKING FOR MOTIFS!
6. Please complete an exit ticket before leaving today. For the teacher question, identify one motif you found in either of the stories.
HOMEWORK: Prepare for the lesson four vocabulary assessment on block day. Finish reading "The Gift of the Magi" and "The Necklace" for block day.