Tuesday, October 31, 2017
Objective: Students will review the lesson five vocabulary exercises and meet with their partners to discuss their blog posts.
1. Students will review the lesson five vocabulary exercises.
2. When finished, students should record their progress for exercise four on the learning target chart for RI.9.1.
3. Students will meet with their partners to discuss their comments and rebuttals.
4. Students will have the remainder of the period to read their classmates' posts, but I again would like them to refrain from commenting so I can easily assess their comments and rebuttals.
5. Please complete an exit ticket before leaving today. For the teacher question, list all of the skills you feel you improved throughout our discussion of short stories (ex. - imagery)
HOMEWORK: Prepare for the lesson five vocabulary assessment on block day.