Monday, November 6, 2017
Objective: Students will identify the strengths and weaknesses of their SL.9.1C & 1D assessments and reflect on the SOLE from Friday.
Standards: SL.9.1C, SL.9.1D
1. Students should open both their own blog posts from last week and the blog post on which they commented.
2. Students should read through any comments I left. Comments could be either for the commenter or the original writer.
3. We will discuss some of the issues I saw in posts, comments, etc. ("This shows...," You/Your, ending with a question, good comments lead to good conversations)
4. Students should go to Progressbook and add their 1C and 1D results to their learning target sheets.
5. Students should then open the SOLE organization sheet they added information to last Friday and take a few minutes to review the information on it.
6. After reviewing the organization sheet, students should go to Poll Everywhere and respond to the prompt there.
7. We will discuss the conclusions students drew about the SOLE prompt.
HOMEWORK: Next week you will be introduced to a project related to the SOLE prompt. Keep thinking about it, and if you come up with an idea, write it down somewhere so you can access it later. Don't be afraid to write down other ideas which might be related to the SOLE prompt but might not directly connect with it.