Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Objective: Students will review the lesson five vocabulary assessment, receive their copies of Monster, and preview the book.
Standards: L.9.3, L.9.5, L.9.6
1. Students should go to their e-mail accounts to access the lesson five results. We will discuss any questions students have about the results.
2. Students should add their results to their learning target sheets.
3. We will review the lesson six vocabulary words.
4. A copy of Monster will be distributed to each student.
5. Students will have time to read the first five pages of the book so we can discuss the expository information we learn, how the "writing" in the book sets both a tone and a mood, etc.
HOMEWORK: Complete the lesson six vocabulary exercises for Tuesday, November 14. Prepare for the lesson six assessment on block day next week.