Friday, December 1, 2017
Objective: Students will complete an assessment on the testing browser related to indirect characterization and then have time to work on vocabulary, CTW, or blogs.
1. Students should go to the testing browser and access the RL.9.3 assessment.
2. After the assessment, students can do any of the following:
- Prepare for next week's lesson seven vocabulary assessment.
- Continue researching for the Change the World Project to prepare for next week's speakers (you could also come up with questions for them). We will talk about how to create the Google Site for the project next week.
- This is a WRITING week for your blog. This should be the third post of the quarter.
- Read ahead in Monster and continue to think about indirect characterization.
3. HOMEWORK: All of the above! Have a good weekend!