Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Objective: Students will review their lesson seven vocabulary and fall MAP scores and continue working on their CTW projects.
1. We will be having a speaker from the Family Resource Center Monday, December 18.
2. We will finish yesterday's lesson plan pertaining to Monster.
3. Students will review their fall MAP assessments.
4. Foci for winter MAP:
- Take your time - minimum of 60 minutes is ideal
- As you read, think about what we have learned/reviewed this year: plot (exposition, conflict, rising action, climax, falling action, resolution), characterization, imagery, etc., etc. Use those skills to read, comprehend, and respond.
- Do your best. Let's identify where you might be struggling so those areas can be addressed in the second semester as we head toward end-of-course exams.
5. Students will review the lesson seven vocabulary results and add them to their learning target sheets.
6. If you finish your exams early, work on finishing Monster, creating your CTW site, etc.
HOMEWORK: Finish Monster for Monday, January 8, so we can begin thinking about themes, draw final conclusions about characters, etc. Continue working on your CTW project site and have it done Friday, January 5.